Polling Place:

Bradley Municipal Building 165B Main Street Bradley Me 04411
Polling Hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm

Upcoming Elections:
November 2017- Town of Bradley Annual Referendum, Town Council Election

Absentee Ballots:
Absentee ballots are available 30 days prior to the election. You may request a ballot up
to ninety days prior to the election. Voters may obtain an absentee ballot in the following
-Complete absentee ballot at the Bradley Municipal Building during normal
business hours.
-Voter or immediate family member may complete an absentee application and
mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 517 Bradley Me 04411, Fax to the Town
Clerk at 207-827-7072 or deliver to the Town Clerk Office
-Call the Bradley Municipal Building -207-827-7725
-Unrelated 3rd Person may complete application and obtain ballot.
-Online Absentee Ballot Request

Voter Registration:
A person must meet the following qualifications to vote in a municipality:

1. Must be a United States citizen
2. Must be at least 18 years of age
**Note: A 17 year old can vote in a party's Primary Election, if that person is qualified to
vote, and is registered and enrolled in the applicable party, and if
that person will be at least 18 years of age by the date of the next General Election.
3. Must have established and must maintain a voting residence in that municipality
4. Must be enrolled in a party to vote at a caucus, convention or Primary Election

The Voter Registrar will require Identification and Proof of Residency.

Residents of Bradley may register to vote at the Bradley Municipal Building located at 165b Main Street in Bradley during normal business hours (Tuesday through Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 p.m. Residents may also register to vote on Election Day at the Bradley Municipal Building.

Forms Accepted for Identification:
•State of Maine Drivers License or State ID
•Military Identification Card
•Signed Social Security Card
•Certified Birth Certificate

Forms Accepted for Proof of Residency:
•State of Maine Drivers License or State ID
•Utility Bill
•Current Vehicle Registration
•Current Bank Statement
•Government Check
•Payroll Stub
•Welfare Benefit Eligibility Form
•Current Resident Hunting/Fishing License
•Lease or Rent Receipt
•Oath/Affirmation Affidavit signed by applicant under penalty of law (only if the applicant does not have any other form for proof of residency as listed above).