Bradley Volunteer Fire Department
171 Main Street
Bradley ME 04411
Polls Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
The Town of Bradley State Referendum and RSU Board Director Referendum will be held on November 7, 2023. The polling place is the Bradley Volunteer Fire Department at 171 Main Street Bradley ME 04411. Items to be voted on include:
State of Maine Ballot – (Sample Ballot)
RSU Board Director – (Sample Ballot) 3 Year term to expire December 2026
You may view the citizens guide for the 2023 State ballot.
State of Maine Fiscal Impact Statements for the November 7, 2023 Referendum Election, prepared by the Offices of the Secretary of State and Fiscal and Program Review
Absentee Ballot Information:
Absentee ballots are available 30 days prior to the election. You may request a ballot up to ninety days prior to the election. Voters may obtain an absentee ballot in the following ways:
- Complete absentee ballot at the Bradley Municipal Building during normal business hours.
- Voter or immediate family member may complete an absentee application and mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 517 Bradley ME 04411
- Fax to the Town Clerk at 207-827-7072 or deliver to the Town Clerk’s Office
- Call the Bradley Municipal Building 207-827-7725
- Unrelated 3rd Person may complete application and obtain ballot.
- Online Absentee Ballot Request
- Local Election Absentee Fillable PDF Form