Bradley Volunteer Fire Department
171 Main Street
Bradley ME 04411
Polls Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
March 5, 2024 Presidental Primary Election will be held at Bradley Volunteer Fire Department at 171 Main Street Bradley ME 04411. Polls open at 8am and close at 8pm.
To change/update your enrollment party, it must be completed by February 16, 2024.
Only Democratic, Republican, and Unerolled Voters can vote in the presdential primary Election.
Absentee Ballot Information:
Absentee ballots are available 30 days prior to the election. You may request a ballot up to ninety days prior to the election. Voters may obtain an absentee ballot in the following ways:
- Complete absentee ballot at the Bradley Municipal Building during normal business hours.
- Voter or immediate family member may complete an absentee application and mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 517 Bradley ME 04411
- Fax to the Town Clerk at 207-827-7072 or deliver to the Town Clerk’s Office
- Call the Bradley Municipal Building 207-827-7725
- Unrelated 3rd Person may complete application and obtain ballot.
- Online Absentee Ballot Request
- Ongoing Absentee Ballot Status Application for individuals 65 years of age and older or who have a disability