Bradley Volunteer Fire Department
171 Main Street
Bradley ME 04411
Polls Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
The Town of Bradley Annual Referendum will be held on June 13, 2023. The polling place is the Bradley Volunteer Fire Department at 171 Main Street Bradley ME 04411. Items to be voted on include:
The 2023-2024 Municipal Budget Sample Ballot
Two Town Council Seats (Term Expires 6/2026)
One RSU School Board Seat (term expires 12/2024)
RSU Budget Validation Ballot available June 1, 2023, as the RSU Budget Meeting is May 31, 2023.
Absentee Ballot Information:
Absentee ballots are available 30 days prior to the election. You may request a ballot up to ninety days prior to the election. Voters may obtain an absentee ballot in the following ways:
- Complete absentee ballot at the Bradley Municipal Building during normal business hours.
- Voter or immediate family member may complete an absentee application and mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 517 Bradley Me 04411, fax to the Town
- Clerk at 207-827-7072 or deliver to the Town Clerk’s Office
- Call the Bradley Municipal Building 207-827-7725
- Unrelated 3rd Person may complete application and obtain ballot.
- Online Absentee Ballot Request
- Local Election Absentee Fillable PDF Form