Bradley Volunteer Fire Department
171 Main Street
Bradley ME 04411
Polls Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Absentee Ballot Information:
Absentee ballots are available 30 days prior to the election. You may request a ballot up to ninety days prior to the election. Voters may obtain an absentee ballot in the following ways:
- Complete absentee ballot at the Bradley Municipal Building during normal business hours.
- Voter or immediate family member may complete an absentee application and mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 517 Bradley Me 04411, fax to the Town
- Clerk at 207-827-7072 or deliver to the Town Clerk’s Office
- Call the Bradley Municipal Building 207-827-7725
- Unrelated 3rd Person may complete application and obtain ballot.
- Online Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Fillable PDF Form