Town of Bradley

WELCOME! To the Town of Bradley Website!

Welcome to the official web site of the Town of Bradley. This web-based gateway is an attempt to enhance the Town's ability to communicate with our citizens and visitors. Our governmental goal is to provide quality and responsive public service. This Internet site is an extension of this goal. We encourage you to explore the links to the left for up-to-date information on the latest action by the Town Council, Planning Board, New Community Events, Town News and much more. If you are interested in knowing what is going on in the Town of Bradley without leaving the convenience of your computer, there is link to join the E-Mail notification list. Remember Bradley is your Town, your Community and your Business.

We hope that residents and visitors will find this site comprehensive and helpful. We would be pleased to hear from you about ways in which it can provide more assistance to you. Your comments are important to the continued development of the web site. Enjoy your visit, and please come again. See you on line!


Town of Bradley Holiday Hours

Monday December 22, 2014 Closed
Tuesday December 23, 2014 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Wednesday December 24, 2014 7:30 am to Noon
Thursday December 25, 2015 Closed
Friday December 26, 2014 Closed

Monday December 29, 2014 Closed
Tuesday December 30, 2014 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Wednesday December 31, 2014 7:30 am to Noon
Thursday January 1, 2015-Closed
Friday January 2, 2015 7:30 am to 5:30 pm


Town of Bradley
Request for Proposals
General Banking Services
The Town of Bradley is seeking request for proposals for general banking services. Sealed proposals marked “RFP BANKING SERVICES” will be accepted by the Town Manager, Melissa L. Doane at PO Box 517 165B Main Street Bradley Maine 04411 no later than 4:00 o’clock on December 11, 2014. Request for proposal documents, requirements and information are available at the Bradley Municipal Building, or The Town of Bradley reserves the right to reject any and all bids not deemed to be in the best interest of the Town of Bradley

Online Services

Re-Register Boats

Register Dogs
October 15-January 31

Re-Register Vehicles & Trailers

Pay Real Estate Taxes

Fire Permits


We do accpet credit and debit cards over the phone, mail or in person for any type of transactions.
The vendor charges a 2 1/2% service charge that will be applied to your total transaction.